Monday 04. 6. 2020
Startup Toolkit vs Coronavirus: Stay home, stay creative and productive
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has brought multiple changes to our life, we created the perfect startup toolkit to get through this crisis. A survival guide with a number of tools and services offered online for free. This list will cover your professional needs and will also act as a guide to personal development. We stay home, we stay creative and productive.
StartUp Toolkit vs Coronavirus
Professional Tools and Services
VCs & Funding
Courses – Coding, machine learning, content marketing etc.
Must-join conferences and webinars online
Tech YouΤube Channels – inspire and be inspired
Personal Development – post-work activities
How to spend your time creatively at home
- Greece from Home an initiative by the Ministry of Tourism, EOT, Marketing Greece and Google, with exclusive content of Greek creators from different countries of the world with unique thematic experiences – gastronomy, music, theater, sports and fashion.
- The best cultural initiatives in museums and institutions, by Athens Development and Destination Management Agency.
- Mind Tools be an effective manager, inspire and be inspired – great tools to learn about leadership, strategy, creativity, communication, stress management and more.
- Photography courses for free
- Google Arts & Culture virtual tours at the largest and most popular museums of the world
- Digital Portal of Onassis Foundation with podcasts, educational programs, art courses and secret concerts
- Europeana explore 53+ million artworks, books and videos
- Women on Topic podcasts for the professional empowerment of women and equality, by Women on Top
- Women’s Coffee Network by “Τhe Fifty-Fifty Project”
- Sustainable solutions that unlock better performance and enhance well-being by Thrive Global
- We stay home, we stay fit! Online workouts with challenges against the greatest athletes!
- Relax and be positive – Choose your favorite theme and try a meditation session on Youtube channels Positive Magazine Meditation or Michael Sealey
- Watch the Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli’s ‘Music for Hope’ Easter Concert
- Explore your inner barista – make the perfect coffee at home, learning from the best
We are updating the “StartUp Toolkit vs Coronavirus”, every week.
Stay tuned for the new initiatives of Athens Digital Lab…